August 10, 2011

Welcome to A Super 2nd!

I would like to thank all the wonderful bloggers from Teaching Blog Addict and Me and My Gang for inspiring me to start (yet another!) blog, this one devoted to the concept of 'pay it forward'. And actually, it was Kristen from Ladybug's Teacher Files who so generously shared one of her Leveled Reading charts that was the catalyst of this blog. So thank you Kristen (and I did leave a comment telling you I would 'pay it forward'! LOL)

As I get ready for the start of the school year (September 7th with kids) and I revise or create new documents to use I figured I would share things out here.

As my byline reads, 'Stay Tuned & Stay Connected'!

P.S. (Is that still valid? I mean, in blog posting?) Please excuse my 'growing pains' as I tweak the look of the blog.

Nancy

No comments:

Post a Comment